Being a groundbreaking and modern company, there is always something happening at Vibrant Health. When you are aiming to design evolutionary formulas you need smart minds capable of independent thinking. We think differently from the rest of the nutrition industry. We don’t wish to be seen as a traditional Nutraceutical Brand. We wish to be seen as Brand built “on” Science and “by” the efficacy of our formulations.
Vibrant Health highly values its associates, offering them flexible work hours, a relaxed workplace with business-casual attire, and industry-leading nutritional products. Vibrant Health associates are appreciated and given every opportunity to excel. Vibrant Health rewards hard work, values creative thinking, and remains dedicated to helping associates grow and develop their skills, all while having fun!
To all those who apply: Thanks for expressing your interest in a position with Vibrant Health. We receive lots of amazing applicants and can only contact those selected for an interview for one of our open opportunities. If you don’t hear from us, we may still reach out to you for future opportunities, so hang tight and good luck with the job search.
Vibrant Health is an equal opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, dedicated to a policy of nondiscrimination in employment on any basis prohibited by law. Vibrant Health considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation or any other legally protected status.
Shipping Specialist, Full Time (posted May 6, 2014)
The Shipping Specialist is tasked with picking and packing daily orders for all Vibrant Health retailers and consumers while ensuring that each order packed accurately reflects the packing slip and invoice. Candidates must have strong communication skills, both written and verbally and project a professional company image through phone and email interactions. Individuals must be resourceful and able to handle high volume and urgent situations in a calm and efficient manner. Ideal candidates will have interest in Health & Natural Products.
Qualifications and Requirements
• Warehouse Experience required
• Must be very comfortable working on computers, utilizing various web applications, and learning various software applications.
• Has excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Work with accuracy with an eye for detail
• Willing to learn and progress within the company
• Carry out tasks in the best interest of both customer and the company
• Must possess a positive attitude, be pleasant and friendly
• Goal oriented and strives to learn and grow on a daily basis
• Forklift Certification a plus
IT Business Systems, Full Time (posted January 8th, 2015)
Vibrant Health has a career opportunity for an IT Business Analyst based in Canaan, CT. The IT Business Analyst will provide support to Sales and Business operations. Vibrant Health currently sells Nutritional Supplements domestically into Retail as well as International Markets, many of which are leveraged through Brokers, Sub Brokers, Direct Reps and International Distributors. The IT Business Analyst will play a critical role in working with the sales and operations teams. Reporting into the Sales Team, the Analyst will be responsible for supporting the tools that manage sales related data as well as the implementation of tools supporting sales, forecasting and operations. The maintenance and evolution of these key processes and systems will be critical to improve decision-making and sales processes.
The candidate will interact with over 20 people, many of which are remote with different vantage points and requirements.
I. Performance against goal, every Monday and Friday
II. Top Ten Reports, first work day of every month.
III. Zero Sum Report, every second and third Monday of the month.
IV. Bi Monthly reports that include days remaining and sales per day necessary to make Monthly and Quarterly Goal.
• The successful candidate must be able to show they thrive in Microsoft Excel, SQL, and Access working within a fast pace, active sales environment and can handle the needs of many internal and external customers.
Monthly and ad hoc sales reporting to management and sales reps
• Assist Director of Sales with sales and management projects through compiling, coordinating, analysis and computing of data and information gathered through research and reports on a variety of business situations utilizing all available resources.
• Assist the Director of Sales efforts through compiling, coordinating, and computing of sales information related to customers and product sales.
• Assist in preparation for meetings, (i.e. Global Sales Meeting, Territory Sales Meetings, Regional Meetings, etc.) with the possibility of presenting relevant material to respective audience.
• Evolve static reporting standard to dynamic dashboards
• Consolidate data from multiple sources to create databases of consolidated reports
• Analize and process sales information through the implementation of complex excel spread sheets, access data bases and BI systems
• The candidate will identify (present complete cost benefit analysis), implement and work extensively with the chosen (CRM) Solution and will be responsible for customizing the applications as well as creation and customization of reports to collect meaningful data that can be clearly presented to various management stakeholders in real-time and in an easy to understand format (get it at a glance).
• Collect, analyze, evaluate, and report data in order to increase sales productivity, to evaluate performance against sales quotas, interpret sales results and provide manufacturing forecast.
• Support and evolve CRM system for 30+ users, including support for separate business organizations, Distributor Agreements and discounts and other enhancements.
• Support Operations Manager and Customer Service with tasks such as reviewing purchase orders and entering orders info into Fishbowl (ERP).
• Communicate sales reporting and forecasting to Senior Management.
• Gain a deep understanding of the various processes across the organization to identify weaknesses/gaps and to recommend and implement solutions and improvements.
• Maximize use of chosen CRM system and Fishbowl (ERP) and work closely with Sales and Customer Service to ensure that the information entered is complete and accurate.
• Improvement of business processes, systems, and quality checks to enable the fast, consistent, and accurate execution of the sales and fulfilment processes.
• Support Director of Sales to include performing reviews with the Sales Team.
• Deliver sales training for Vibrant Health’s use of Chosen CRM Solution to ensure rapid assimilation and ongoing development.
• Work closely with the Inside Sales Team. Identify software for outbound calling, identifying where they are in the sales cycle (next steps) maturing and managing leads.
• Keep All Sales, All Management and All Distributors Distribution list up to date and disseminated whenever updated.
• Create and Manage ADM (Average Daily Movement) Reporting Process
BASIC REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS:
• Bachelor’s Degree and 3+ Years in an IT-related Analyst or Data-Driven role (or 5+ years equivalent experience).
• Experience with CRM Software in an administrative role, Fishbowl or other ERP systems, Microsoft SQL, Microsoft Access, Microsoft Excel.
• Possess strong organizational skills – history of successfully managing multiple projects at the same time.
• Ability to think creatively and work with management to identify new opportunities to improve business processes or functions.
• Experience with manipulating Databases (Relational or other), SQL, data extraction, competency in manipulating files in different formats and from various sources
• Familiarity with analyzing data models, experience with data mapping
• Familiarity with operating system commands, file system commands, scripts
ADDITIONAL DESIRED QUALIFICATIONS:
• Experience with Inside Sales or a similar business development role.
• Understanding of business operations from sales pipeline to forecasting to delivery (full scope lifecycle of product sales).
• Experience integrating CRM systems.
• Familiarity with Inside Sales Tracking Software, or other marketing automation tools, lead generation programs and tracking/mapping
• Experience writing VBA Macros for Excel.
• General IT-related experience such as maintaining hardware, software, mobile devices, and more.