Zn Arginate & Plant Sterols targeted to deliver health support to the prostate gland.
• 30 mg. elemental Zn from arginate
• 200 mg. phytosterols
• Supports prostate health*
• Supports immunity, healing, and taste*
• Supports bone health and tissue integrity*
• Important cellular antioxidant (as part of ZN-SOD)
Men and women have just about the same amount of zinc in all tissues of their bodies, with one exception. The male prostate gland contains and uses more zinc than any other tissue – 4 to 80 times more, depending on what tissue it might be compared against. The main transporter of zinc into prostate tissue is the amino acid arginine, nutrient also found concentrated in the prostate gland. Binding zinc to arginine helps direct it to the tissue that has the highest requirement for the mineral. Without adequate zinc, sperm production decreases, and the general health of the prostate falters. Read More